Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 40, Week 6






Thursday, September 30

On Thursday I got through my classes as quickly as possible because I was so excited to leave for the beach. I learned some pretty interesting stuff about the Aztec calendar in my culture class. After school we came home to pack up our stuff and our friends picked Allison and I up around 1:30 and we got our trip rollin. We stopped after about an hour in Colima and had some tacos for lunch. We got to Manzanillo about 2 hours later and drove around to find our friend's house that we were staying at. We got there and it was so hot inside we could barely stay inside. The power was not working either so we got back in the car and drove to the main office to ask about it. After we got that working, we all got ready to head to the beach. This was around 6:00 and we stayed at the beach until it was really dark and came home. Everyone got ready and we went out for dinner. We came home and had a little fiesta and went to sleep really late. My roommate Allison woke us up at 6 a.m. with a little sleep dancing and made Tara and I almost pee our pants laughing!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment