Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 66, Week 10

Yesterday was a pretty good day! My first class was a little rough to get through because I had such a bad headache, but in my second class we talked about Mexican art, so that was interesting! After class I came home and hung out, had lunch, and then I did my homework outside and got some sun. :) I can only handle it for at most a couple hours because it has been around the 80s lately! I worked on my essay all afternoon and then actually finished it except my conclusion, so I typed it all up! Typing in proper Spanish takes for EVER because of all the accents, but I'm glad I got it done. I'm going to have a friend of mine proofread it for me because it is due already on Thursday. Later on, some of us went out with David to a bar called Wing's Army (kiiind of like Buffalo Wild Wings) and they have them all over the town. It was fun and mi Diego and Edi also showed up for a while too. It was good to see them after I had been done all weekend! After there, we went to a new cantina that was supposed to have karaoke, but it was more like a live band playing whichever covers you'd like to hear. I really didn't want to come because I didn't want to be out late, so I left with Allison not too long after. We walked home and I talked to Brian for a little bit and hit the hay!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment