Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 45, Week 7

Well...today started out real slow. I just kept thinking about too many things happening. My classes passed somehow and I made it home to have lunch and take a wonderful 2 hour nap, but then was woken up by my host parents having an outrageous screaming match. :/ I couldn't tell you anything they were talking about but it didn't sound positive-ha. After I woke up, Allison and I attempted to go to Walmart. We knew the bus number we had to take, but not the direction we needed to go. So, needless to say we got another great tour of Guadalajara on a one hour bus ride in the wrong direction. :) We finally got off the bus and got some treats at a pharmacy and then got back on the bus. Two hours later, we ended up home from an unsuccessful ice cream trip. Oh well, there's always tomorrow right? What do we have to worry about! We had dinner and I've just been hanging out and did some homework. I figured out today that we don't have school next Tuesday for the celebration of the Virgin of Guadalupe! So I'm going to be going to my friend's house in Chapala, which is the biggest lake in the area (or maybe Mexico?). I'm pretty excited for that! And the same friend was already asking me when I can go back to the beach! oo that'd be great! I think we're thinking about the weekend before I come back home-what a great opportunity to bring home a nice tan. ;)

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment