Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 52, Week 8






Today was a very fun day! We all woke up at David's house in Chapala and went to the center again to see the market. It was really cool but a lot like the one in Guadalajara I've been to a couple times. The lake was beautiful and there were lots of people out on guided boat rides. It made me miss home to see the lake! After a couple hours we went back to the house where David's parents, grandpa, aunt, and some of his uncles were making lunch. His family is so great. They were all very nice to us and his dad was hilarious. He was joking around with us and trying to tell us he didn't know Spanish so he was talking in English and the rest of us in Spanish. It was a wonderful afternoon and early evening. I'm so glad I got that opportunity to meet those people. They made us fresh salsa and then chorizo and steak tacos on the grill. They were so delicious! I even squeezed in a four-wheeler ride in there too. :)

Tomorrow I have to go back to school-noo haha. But it's almost the weekend! I'm not sure what we're going to be doing this weekend.

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment