Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 60, Week 9

I had a pretty good day today. Class was alright, but lunch was better. :) After lunch I laid out in the sun for a little bit and read some of my books for my essay. I even got a little more wrote down on it! Allison and I went to the gym and came home for quesadilla dinner. Pretty simple dinner tonight but it was pretty good. After dinner, we got ready and went to a movie with Jenny and Tara. We wanted to see "Eat, Pray, Love: but it was sold out so we went to "El Infierno" which is all about the drug trafficking in Mexico. It was 2 1/2 hours long and very graphic! Needless to say, I didn't understand most of it, and I took a couple short naps in between too. :P Well, I better get some sleep! I'll definitely have to get to bed early tomorrow night for my big birthday weekend in Cancun! Yet again I can't believe week 9 is almost over...

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment