Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 50, Week 8

Today was a relaxing day. I got home from David's house at 11 and then I just laid low the whole day. I had breakfast and then lunch later with Allison. I finished my homework early and then Allison and I went for a walk to the ATM and the pharmacy to get popsicles. :) That's her latest fetish haha. We had a nice dinner and then I got to talk with Brian for a while.

Tomorrow I have class and then I am going to Chapala which is a lake about 45 minutes away with all my friends. We don't have class on Tuesday for the Virgin of Zapopan so David is having a bunch of people over at his house for the night. I'm really excited to get to know Chapala and to see what his house there is like too.

Starting week 8! Can hardly believe it.

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment