Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 68, Week 10

I had a pretty good day today! We did a little reviewing in my first class for our final tomorrow and in my second class we covered the topic of music. We listened to all sorts of mexican music blasting through the speakers as our energetic professor danced and sang in front of us. :) It was a good class period. It was also relieving to hand in my essay! We went over what the final will be about and also each of us picked a short question to answer for our altar for the day of the dead we created. We will be giving a little presentation about it to the rest of the study body during our class breaks along with the bread that is traditional and hot chocolate! After class I went home and ate and then took a nice long nap! Allison and I went back to Starbucks to study for a couple hours and then found our way back home. :) It's such a fun and relaxing atmosphere there (besides the abundance of smokers!) Dinner was ready for us when we got home-Mexican! We had chicken/beef tacos with refried beans and cheesecake for dessert! mmmmm :D It was delicious! I studied for a little while longer, talked to Brian, and now I'm ready for bed! Don't want to take my finals tomorrow! But I have some fun plans for after school (you'll hear about them later)! End of session #2 ~wowza!~

Buenas noches
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment