Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 46, Week 7

Things are getting better around here! I had a good day at school and came home for lunch and relaxed a little bit. Allison and I made our second attempt at finding the Walmart near by. We made it there and it looked a lot like the ones at home, beside the nasty looking people and the use of the English language. We walked around the mall that was connected for a while and she bought a cute dress for the club this weekend. We got back home and then went to the gym for our class. I thought it was going to be kickboxing like it normally is on Wednesdays, but it was a step/resistance class that I did not like last time I went so I was really bummed. I didn't get a very good workout and would have much rather done kickboxing. After class we walked back home and had dinner. I bought the postseason package for the Twins games this afternoon, so I get to watch the games here!! I'm pretty excited about that. :) I was bummed I couldn't watch the other games, but now that they're in the playoffs I just had to buy it! It's almost the weekend!! I'm really excited for the concert and the rest of the plans for this weekend. Time to get some sleep!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment