Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 65, Week 10

OOPS! I forgot to post my blog last night!

Yesterday was a pretty fun day I suppose I could say. I had class and it wasn't too bad either! This is my last week of these classes and then I switch for the last time next week. I don't think we start until Wednesday though because Monday will be orientation and then Tuesday is the Day of the Dead and we have it off! After class I came home and chatted on the internet until lunch and then I went outside to soak up some sun. It's been so nice here in the afternoon (around 80's)! I feel asleep outside and when I came back in, Allison invited me to go out for a little while so we went to the Cuban place I've talked about before. We met Tara there too and we hung out for a couple hours and Tara walked back home with us. She had dinner over at our house but she was really nervous about it-haha. Our mom of course invited her to eat right away! She stayed over for a while longer and left to walk back home. Her house is about a half hour walk away from us, but it's not that far away if you would drive. I worked on my essay a lot last night and I'm closer to being done!

I'm really missing Puerto Morelos and Abraham already! :( I can't wait to go back for Spring Break! I'm going with Molly, Lisa, and Shauna! :)

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment