Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 58, Week 9

I had a great day today. Class was good and I'm going on a field trip either tomorrow or Wednesday for my culture class. I'm not quite sure what we're doing, so I guess I'll just have to write about it when it happens. After school, Allison and I went to the gym for a great workout. uffda I was tired! Lunch was ready when we got home which was rice and beef (exactly like what you'd find in a beef stew). It was wonderful! I worked on my essay I have to write for my culture class (I chose to write about the drug trafficking) for a little while and then took a nap. Allison and I went back to the gym for round 2 and I went to my kickboxing class. The instructor wanted to take a picture with all of us that went to the class today, so we did and it was pretty funny/cool. :) We made it back home for dinner, which was rice soup, salad, and chicken marsala. I worked on my essay a little bit more and had a good chit-chat with Brian after dinner. :) I'm tired and ready for bed! (4 days til my birthday!)

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment