Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 56, Week 8






Yesterday was a pretty good day. I slept in late and woke up to take a shower and have breakfast and I came back to my room and turned on the tv, only to fall asleep again. I took a long much-needed nap. I think I was behind on my sleep, because I was really tired. Finally, I talked to Jenny and Tara and got our plans figured out for the day and I got up to get ready. Allison and I met Jenny at Annina's house and we just hung out there for a couple hours talking and trying to figure out what we were going to do. We wanted to go to the cattle expo thing, but realized it was getting too late and it was pretty far away. So then Tara came over to the house and a little later we walked back to Jenny and Tara's neighborhood and stop at a little shop that sells popsicles, ice cream, and the natural flavored waters. Their popsicles are sooo delicious there! We went over to the house of the two guys from school that live in the same neighborhood as the girls and hung out there watching tv for a bit. Us girls left to go to David's family's restaurant. We squished into a taxi and had a really good dinner there. I was getting so tired just sitting around after dinner though! We wanted to find some place that had karaoke, but we were shot down twice and ended up at Casa Bariachi which is a big restaurant that has live mariachi bands almost every night. I loved going there and wish I wasn't so tired to have been able to enjoy it more. I'm definitely going back there! I walked home after a while and crashed..

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment