Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 44, Week 7

Today I definitely had a case of the Mondays. I just didn't have a normal bubbly day. It was freezing this morning and throughout both of my classes and of course I just had a tank top and shorts on! It always a little difficult to come back to class after having missed a day to try to catch up with things that happened. But, my culture class was interesting as always and learned a bunch more. I came home after school and took a long nap because my head was hurting. I think it was a mixture of all the sun I took in this weekend and the little amount of sleep, as well as the consumption of all the salt water, but I felt a little better after and then had lunch. I did my homework and went to the gym to get a little stress out of me. Dinner was after the gym and then I finished homework and talked with Brian for a while. I'm having a difficult time now as I face the end of the honeymoon stage of my trip. I only have 2 more months until I'm home, but some things in my life happen to be a bit rocky. I would love it if you kept both Brian and I in your thoughts. :) I'm hoping for a better tomorrow (and week)--concert on the weekend!

Buenas noches
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment