Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 57, Week 9

Today was a pretty lazy day again. I slept in and then just hung around the house doing homework and listening to music. I really enjoy just laying on my bed and doing nothing sometimes! Finally after lunch, Allison and I met up with Tara and we walked to a bookstore so I could find some resources for my essay I have to write for class. I got 4 books on the drug wars, so I'm really excited to check them out. However, they are pretty difficult to read! :S After the bookstore, we walked to a restaurant where we met up with Jenny and Annina and just hung out there for the afternoon. It was a pretty chill day overall. We came home and had a good dinner (pork tostadas) and then I just finished off the night in my room talking to Brian and some other friends. I'm getting pretty anxious for my birthday weekend and my trip to Cancun this Friday!

Week 9!?
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment