Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 53, Week 8

Today was an okay day. I had class like always and then came home. I had a nice talk with Brian and then a good fish lunch. :) I have a lot of bass here...it's weird. I took a long much-needed nap after lunch and when I woke up I went to the movie "Charlie St. Cloud" with Jenny and Annina. It was such a good movie, I think I'm going to ask for it for Christmas. ;) I went to kickboxing right after the movie, which was good to let out some steam. I had a late dinner and did some homework and talked with Brian and some other friends too. I have a little quiz in my cultural class tomorrow but I'm not worried because our teacher told us it will only take about 5 minutes and I'm pretty sure he told us the questions he was going to ask in class-haha. Well I better get some sleep!
7 1/2 weeks down already...uffda!

-Whitney

1 comment:

  1. You are half done with your study abroad already....can't wait to come see you!!! Have a sweet day! Love you...Momma

    ReplyDelete