Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 67, Week 10

What a successful day!
Today's classes were pretty boring except I got to watch some excerpts from a couple old black and white Mexican films. After class I came home and had a nice lunch with homemade pasta, fabulous tomatoes, bread-crumb-fried fish, and rice! I still had a small headache so I thought I would take a couple days off of laying in the sun to see if that helps! I took almost a 2 hour nap after lunch and felt soo good after. Allison and I walked to the Starbucks by La Minerva fountain and met up with Tara and Jenny to do some homework. I had to finish up my essay for my culture class because it's due tomorrow. I got it done and I even got to have Diego proofread it for me, with few errors! :) We took a bus most of the way home and then had dinner. This week, like most of the others is flying by! I can't wait for my mom to come (less than a month away!). I probably should study tomorrow because we have our finals on Friday, but I'm not too worried about them. I think they'll be alright. Well off to relax a little before bed!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment