Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 54, Week 8

Man I woke up with a bad headache this morning and my jaw keeps hurting after I sleep..I was thinking it was from the lack of pillow when I'm at my friends' houses or maybe just a bad pillow on my bed, but my roommate thinks maybe it's from grinding my teeth. Whatever it is, it feels like I've been punched in my sleep! I played a review game in my first class for my midterm exam tomorrow and in my second class we took a short quiz about general things in mexican culture. They we continued the class by learned about the cowboys and their attire, mariachis, and tequila. I just love my culture professor, he's so hilarious and teaches us lots of neat things. After school I just hung out, had lunch, and took a long nap. It was very much needed! I met my friends at a Starbucks to study. It was close to La Minerva fountain where there was a big concert going on for the festivals in October so we got to listen to that too. They were even shooting off some pretty sweet fireworks, which we were the only people in the top open-air floor of the Starbucks who seemed to care-haha. My friends and I were talking about taking a road trip out to Colorado to see my friend Jenny next summer. I think that would be soo awesome! I'm going to make sure it happens! We stayed there and studied for about 3 hours and then Tara walked me halfway home because I was a little freaked out with all the people around for the concert. I had some quesadillas for dinner and now I'm stuffed. Ready for the weekend! week 8 is almost done...

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment