Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 59, Week 9

What a wonderful day! Class was a little slow, but then I came home and had a good lunch. :) I worked on my essay a little bit more (it's startin to freak me out more and more) and then Allison and I went to the gym. I had a GREAT workout and am all pooped out. She is obsessed with the little icecream/popsicle shops they have here, so after we went home and cleaned up we walked what was probably around 15 minutes just to get popsicles! haha. They are good though. :) We got home finally and had dinner a little bit later. More Italian food! (ugh-I want Mexican! ha) I just hung out after dinner and then waited for the Bussian's to call me on skype. It was so awesome to see them all too. :) I think if Katy had gotten any closer to the screen we would've been touching foreheads-hehe. She was SUPER excited to see me. Our videos weren't working at first, but as soon as she heard my voice I got the very excited "NITNEY!" Man was I cracking up! She would not sit still or leave a moment in between her yells for MJ or Lauren to talk when we finally got the videos working! How cute. :) I loved it all. It was great to see you guys! Not too long and I'll be home again. Mom's coming in 5 weeks, I can't believe that, and then it's only 2 weeks after she comes that I'll be leaving Guadalajara. :( / :) Bittersweet!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment