Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 72, Week 11

I had a fun day yesterday with my crew! I was pretty bored for most of the day and afternoon until I finally rode the bus over to Jenny's house and we hung out for a while. David picked us up and we went over to his house to watch the movie "Paranormal Activity" with Mi Die too. Us four were all freakin' out during the movie, even though I had already seen it. We had to watch it because Jenny hadn't seen it and the second one is already out down here, so that's what we'll be seeing next! After the movie was over a couple more people came over to David's house and we all just sat around and talked for a long time. We all packed into David's car and went for some AMAZING tacos before we all starved to death! When everyone left, us four started to play Wii at 3 a.m.-haha It was pretty fun but I was getting really tired! I had to call it quicks shortly after that and we all slept in pretty late today because we don't have classes and David doesn't have any until 6 p.m.

-Whitney
*33 days*

No comments:

Post a Comment