Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 94, Week 14











Yesterday was a really fun day. I went to class first and in my movie class we finished watching the moved called "La Misma Luna" (The Same Moon) and mom joined in on that but it was in Spanish so she couldn't quite understand it-haha. In my conversation class we watched short films too but they were about different artists and really hard for us to understand. After class we went home for lunch and then we were on the run for the rest of the day. It's been tough on me not having a nap in between our running around! We made a quick trip to Walmart to get some things we needed and then rushed back home because we had plans to visit the orphanage. We took a bus back home and then walked over by our school and took another super-crowded bus to the orphanage. It was a really fun experience for my mom and of course the boys were rowdy and crazy like always! We were there for about an hour and then we decided we better get back because we had dinner and also a birthday party to get to! We made it home with little time to spare so Allison, my mom, and I all got ready really quickly, had dinner, and took a bus to the bar where David was having his birthday party. The bar was eventually super packed and there were tons of people that came to celebrate with us. It was super fun and we stayed out pretty late. I think it's been hard on my mom to keep us with us youngins'. :) She's only got a little more time here so we're making sure we use it wisely! haha. We had a really good time at the party and then my friends brought us home safely. :)

-Whitney
*11*

No comments:

Post a Comment