Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 73, Week 11

WOW FOR A BORING DAY! -"WOW"

I got home from David's around 1:30 today from our little movie/game night. I took a shower, had lunch, and camped out on my bed with my computer all day long. It was definitely a non-productive Day of the Dead day off from school. I was going to meet up with Jenny for some studying at Starbucks or something but she ended up falling asleep and not going! So I was in my room being bored all day! :( Tomorrow is my last first day of classes here! I have one session of 5 weeks left and can't believe it. Jenny, David, Taniya, and I are going to the Camila concert tomorrow night but it doesn't start until midnight so I'm going to need to sleep a lot tomorrow afternoon for it! :) But, it will be a great concert, I already know it! Can't wait! :)

-Whitney
*32 days*

No comments:

Post a Comment