Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 77, Week 11


I came across another picture from Camila from David!

Saturday was a pretty relaxing day. I got to sleep in then went down for some eggs and tortillas for breakfast. I think we were all in the mood to just curl back up in our beds and have a nice sleepy Saturday morning, so that's exactly what we did!-haha. Allison and I did get to the gym for a great workout which was well needed though. After finally figuring out what we were all going to do for the evening, we met Jenny and Tara at the mall close by and went bowling there. I think we were possibly the oldest group of people there. We didn't get the message that it was probably for children 15 and under! :) Oh well, it was fun and to top it off, I won and I NEVER win at bowling back home! David and Diego met us there and then two more of Diego's friends came too. We all went to come bar that reminded me of a big house party with a ton of people! It was pretty fun because I got to talk a lot of Spanish to Diego's friends and I understood them pretty well considering their accents and the loud blaring music. :) That is always rewarding! We stayed there for a couple hours and then Diego took us all home. It's always fun to hang out with our guys. :)

-Whitney
*28*

No comments:

Post a Comment