Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 86, Week 13

This morning we woke up early and got our things packed together and helped clean up the house a little for Marco. :) He drove us back to the bus terminal and told us we're always welcome. It's weird to think that I may never see him again! We said our goodbyes and I waited in the waiting area while the girls went to go get coffee. We boarded our bus and started back on our 3 hour ride to Guadalajara. I ended up sleeping most of the way and NOT getting sick that time. :) When we got to the bus terminal in Tlaquepaque we walked a couple blocks to get a bus, but we sat there and waited for ever to get the right one. I think any of the 20 that passed us would've taken us to the center of GDL, but at last we made it. When we got to the center we had to walk a couple more blocks to get a bus that brought us closer to our houses at Centro Magno, the mall. That is another 9 blocks to our house and it seemed like it took a long time with all our bags! Eugenia made us some fajitas when we got home and then I just hung out in my room uploading pictures, talking to people, and finished some homework. Overall it was a wonderful trip and my second favorite after Cancun/Pto Morelos. :)

MJ sent me some pictures of Greta in her bed reading to Katy and then another one of them both sound asleep! It was so cute and can't wait to see my girls! :)

Mom comes in 4 days and I can't hardly wait! I've got our 6 days together packed full with plans!

-Whitney
*19*

No comments:

Post a Comment