Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 78, Week 12

Week 12 is here!

I did some more adventuring with my friends today. :) I even set my alarm because I thought we would be meeting by 11, as planned, but my friends have sure gotten accustomed to Mexican Standard Time. ugh! haha Jenny, Tara, and Johnathon (another guy from school) walked over to my house and met my host mom and then we all took a bus right near my house to the Santa Teresita Tianguis (it's a market for "fashion" with lots of clothes). It's really close to our house and just like all the other markets I've been to but this was mainly just clothes, and lots of them! I found another pair of jeans to add to my collection of 2 now! Now I just need to find some warm tops/a sweatshirt until my mom comes and saves me with my own clothes from home. There was so much stuff there but not very much that caught my eye. We had lunch at a little restaurant there and then caught the bus back to our house. We got back around 3 and I didn't have much of anything to do the rest of the day, which turned out to be very boring. I did edit a couple pictures though from my stay here that turned out to be really cute. :) We should've done something else after lunch! Tomorrow Allison and I are going to start going to the gym before school since we have so much time. :)

-Whitney
*27*

No comments:

Post a Comment