Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 101, Week 15

I had a pretty busy today trying to start and finish up some much needed things. I only have a couple days left so it seems that everything is closing so quickly. My classes were ok today but nothing special. I have to do a presentation again in my conversation class tomorrow. It's about the same exact presentation as before but she just wants us to correct it and expand a little bit. After that, I only have my cinema exam on Thursday and to turn in my paper for that class on Friday and I'll be done!

After school I walked home with Michelle, who I figured out I will be sharing a taxi ride to the airport on Saturday so that will be great! I had a good lunch and then Allison and I went on a mission to get some things at Wal-Mart that I needed. I needed to get some things for some little gifts that we're giving to a couple of our guy friends for running us around all the time. :) We found our way back home and I did a lot of my homework. I pretty much started and almost finished my paper for Friday which was VERY exciting I must say. I will finish it tomorrow and have Diego proofread it for me like he did for my last paper. :) I had to watch my last movie for my paper first and then I worked on my presentation too.

Tonight was very successful overall. I pulled out my suitcase today because I really want to start packing it. :) I can't wait to get home! We have our goodbye party at Diego's house on Thursday night first though. Then I'm off!

-Whitney
*4*

No comments:

Post a Comment