Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 88, Week 13

Today was a good day. I made it to the gym early and came home to get ready for school. I finished watching a movie in my cinema class, but it was a really weird movie and I didn't like it very much. It was really corrupted and violent! Tomorrow we are going to watch another weird movie I guess so that'll be interesting. In my conversation class, we started our class in the sun and then the other conversation class invited us to join them at the cafe we went to last week, so we did. It was really fun to join classes because we only have 5 people total and the two teachers. Having class outside of the classroom setting goes back so much quicker too! After class, Michelle and I walked home and I had lunch shortly after. We had ceviche which was really good AND it was Mexican food, so even better! I hung out for a while after lunch and then I took the bus over to Jenny's house with my laundry and we went and did our laundry together. I've been using a laundry man that our host-mom knows that comes to pick up our clothes and then drops them back off, but it is far more expensive that what it needs to be, so I opted for the self-service option. 36 pesos compared to up to 120 pesos? I think yes! :) When I finished I took the bus back home and we had dinner a little bit later. I just hung out and finished some homework and talked online. I got to skype with MJ, Lauren, and Dennis for a little while and Brian too. :) I'm getting super excited for my mom to get here on Friday afternoon!

-Whitney
*17*

No comments:

Post a Comment