Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 100, Week 15


Today we woke up somewhat early and headed for the beach! It was our last chance to soak up any more sun. :) I laid out the whole because I knew that I wouldn't get that kind of weather for a looong time back home! We ended up staying there for a few hours and then had to head back to the house for some cleaning! That's always the worst part... But we did it after everyone got showered up and then went to a convenient store to get our lunch, like usual-haha. We started back to Guadalajara at about 3:30 and were getting into town around 6:30 so we made good timing. I had to have David pull over at one point because I was getting a little car sick feeling. :/ I hate that part about traveling in the car! He dropped us off at our house and then we had a little quesadilla dinner.

I can hardly wait to get this week over with! I'm getting SO anxious to get back home on Saturday. I have a presentation on Wednesday and a test on Thursday to take and then write my 6-page paper for Friday and I'm done! I think we're going to plan a goodbye party for us on Thursday at Diego's house so we can see everyone for the last time before we go. :( It's going to be really sad though! I just can't believe how much I learned and how much fun I've had with everyone during the semester! It's been such a great experience, but I think i'm finally ready to get back to my real world. I'm so excited to get to see Brian at the airport on Saturday and to be able to spend lots of time with him again! :)

-Whitney
*5*

No comments:

Post a Comment