Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 75, Week 11

Today was a pretty chill day. I slept in late because I didn't have class until 11 and I got home pretty late last night. It felt good. I went to class and in my cinema class we watched a little bit of the first movies ever in history from Paris. They were pretty interesting! I have to start thinking of a topic for my 6 page paper I have to write for that class. hmm. In my conversation class well, we talked! It's not very interesting, but hopefully it gets better! There's only 4 girls in the class too. I came home for lunch and just hung out in my room listening to Camila the whole time. :) I'm even more into them now that I went to their amazing concert! I went over to Tara's house later on because I wanted to go to the salon next to their house to get my hair trimmed. She came with me and I got a little haircut for real cheap. When got churros and walked back to her house and sang Camila on her bed for an hour! haha I took the bus back to my house and as soon as I walked in the door, the girls were sitting at the table getting ready for dinner-nice timing! We had some kind of ceviche (usually raw fish that is marinated with lime for a long time mixed with lots of onion and tomato) that was not good at all! Let's just say I only had one tostada/serving of it! But I wasn't the only one that didn't like it, thankfully. After dinner I had a nice chat with my mom and Anna and just relaxed in my room. Week 11 is almost done-be home in 1 month exactly! By the way, I need to find some mall to get some warm clothes because a) it's starting to get really chilly here (60's ha) and b)I'm looking ridiculous with shorts and a t-shirt on when everybody else has pants and sweaters on. I feel like the odd foreigner around here.

-Whitney
*30 days*

No comments:

Post a Comment