Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 76, Week 11

Well today was not what I expected for a Friday! My cinema class was alright and we got to watch some black and white clips of the Mexican Revolution so that was cool. In my conversation class, we combined with the other lower level conversation class but there's only two girls in that class. Our teacher left for some reason and couldn't get back because of the traffic, but I was ok with it because Lola our teacher is so awesome and young and just fun. I think it was the best class I've had here yet! I came home after school for some lunch and just listened to more Camila before Allison and I went on a mission. She had to pick up her dress at the dry cleaners and then we went to Jenny and Tara's house. All four of us went to Plaza del Sol which is an outdoor mall because I needed to buy some warm clothes. I got a pair of jeans that are just to get me by and I couldn't find just a sweatshirt that was semi-cheap. I think I need to go to one of the markets to find some cheaper clothes. We were there for a couple hours and then took a couple buses back home. Dinner was ready for us--spinach and cheese crepes and then chicken tacos with beans..MMMM! Oh and I figured out a place for my mom to stay with a lady a block away so I can't wait until she gets here in 2 weeks! After dinner I just relaxed because I was going to do something with Mi Die but that changed. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting!

-Whitney
*29*

No comments:

Post a Comment