Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 82, Week 12

Yesterday was a pretty fun day. I went to the gym and then to class as usual. For my conversation class, we went to this cute little cafe and had hot chocolates and treats while we sat and visited for an hour and a half. It was a really fun class for me because it was more relaxed and just like a get-together, even though my Spanish was off-ha. After class I walked home with Michelle and had lunch. I hung out for a while and then Allison and I went over to Tara and Jenny's house. We all needed to go to Walmart so we found a bus to take us there and we had some fun at Walmart buying the things we needed and some that we didn't. :) When we went back to their house, David picked up Jenny and I for our movie scare-a-thon. He found a little taco stand close to Eddy's house (where we were going to watch the movies) and it was soo delicious! I think they were almost the best tacos I've ever had! The lady working at the stand also gave us a little cup of some kind of bean and cilantro soup that was excellent too. :) We got to Eddy's house and were planning to watch a couple scary movies with some other friends of ours, but the movie they brought was in Chinese with Spanish subtitles, which wouldn't have been that bad, but I didn't really want to have to try to guess what they were saying in a scary movie. So, we decided to watch a funny one that they brought instead. After that one was over, we were going to watch "Hide and Seek" which is scary, but it was skipping too much, so we put in "The Hangover" instead. We were almost finished with it when David wanted to leave so we did and he brought us home. It was a fun night even though we didn't have our actual "Scare-A-Thon." :)

-Whitney
*23*

No comments:

Post a Comment