Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 102, Week 15

Today was another very successful day. I couldn't sleep this morning after my roommate got up and was getting ready so I started packing my suitcase for an hour before my alarm went off. It was kinda weird thinking about packing up all my stuff though! I had some extra time to get ready so I decided to curl my hair. Man was that definitely an ego-booster with all the cat calls and whistling that both Allison and I got on the walk to school! In my movie class we had to listen to more lecturing and then in the last 5 minutes of class he decided to start a movie that will be finishing on Friday for our last class. Our exam is tomorrow in that class but we are going to review everything before the test so I'm not too nervous for it. In my conversation class, I had to give my presentation again and it was filmed this time. That made me really nervous to know that I was being filmed, but I'm thinking I did alright. We get to watch our presentations on Friday, but I don't really want to suffer through it again! After class I walked back home with Michelle and had some lunch before Allison and I took a bus over to Starbucks at La Minerva to work on our essays. I finished writing my essay there and just typed it at home! I asked my host mom if she knew of a place where I could get some guacamole to-go to take to Starbucks with me, but she insisted that just make some for us for dinner, even BETTER! :) So when we got back from Starbucks, we had one of the BEST dinners I think I've had at the house. She made us some type of roll-ups in tortillas with chicken inside and guacamole. Then, for dessert (which we've been slacking on lately) we had rice with milk, basically rice pudding and it was AWESOME! :) It was definitely a very good dinner tonight. After dinner I finished typing my essay and then sent it to Diego so he can correct it for me. :) I'm getting more and more excited everyday to come home. We're having our party at Diego's tomorrow night and then I'll be almost ready to get on the plane for MN! :)

-Whitney
*3*

No comments:

Post a Comment