Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 38, Week 6

I started my new classes today. It was very weird for me to start them and to meet new people that came for this session. I got the first-day-of-school uncomfortable feelings. My first class is mostly made of the same people from the last session, with an addition of another Japanese girl, a guy from Colorado and a girl from L.A. The teacher seems pretty nice and she says we're going to be learning a lot in level 7. My second class is a Mexican Cultural class with one of the Doctors from the university. He is an older gentleman that is full of spunk and is going to be a great professor, I can already tell. I have to write an essay about a cultural topic for the last week too, and I already know that this class will be more like an actual college course with more work involved. No matter what, I will learn a lot I'm sure. After class I had lunch and laid out in the hot sun for about 45 minutes and definitely got some color..pinkish tan. haha. I just relaxed afterward and then went to the gym for about 2 1/2 hours with Allison to do our thing and then go to the Zumba class, which turned out to be more of a resistance class. :/ But it was good. We had a good dinner and not I'm ready for bed. Only 2 more days until the beach!!! I'm so excited.

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment