Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 31, Week 5

Today was a great day! In my first class we talked about the future tense and our teacher had us play a game with her "cards" for the future. I went first and picked three numbers. They were: an engagement ring, a wedding, and a baby. haha wow..that's funny. After lunch I took a nice nap and then went to the mall with some friends to get concert tickets for a band called Aventura that I love! I'm so excited for it and the tickets were only around $20. :) The concert is October 8th so it's coming up! This week is flying by, I can't believe it. I signed up for my classes for the next session so I'm going to be taking level 7 and then a Mexican culture class. I can't wait to learn more about the culture. That is one of my favorite things to study. I went to the gym tonight to go to a Zumba exercise class, but there was no instructor that showed up! I really wanted to do it too! So I just did other stuff, but hopefully I'll be able to do the Zumba classes soon. :) I'm really tired and exhausted from the gym so I better get some sleep!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment