Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 19, Week 3

I had a very adventurous, interesting day today.

We reviewed for our exams tomorrow in class and talked about inventions that we didn't have when we were younger. That was really funny to listen to our teacher talk about. :)

I came home and was really tired so I ate and then took a little nap. We went to the orphanage today, but could only stay for about a half hour before it started to rain. The area is outside that we play in, so we had to leave right away. The little guys were so cute though and remembered us pretty well. :)

We took the bus back to where we started, or where we thought we started. Megan and I got off at a different spot than the other two girls, but it turns out we had no idea where we were-haha. We were walking, in the rain, without umbrellas, with 1 peso short of 2 more bus tickets, and no cell phones for 3 hours. :) It was quite an adventure to say the least, but we finally made it home. I was so exhausted. We ate a good dinner and then I studied for my exams tomorrow.

I'm going out with our new mexican friends tomorrow night, so I'm pretty excited about that! I can't believe it's already Friday tomorrow again!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment