Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 18, Week 3

Today was a very uneventful, boring day. (haha) It was very rainy and gloomy all day. We got our first ride in the car today, because our mama brought us to school since it was raining. We've walked in the rain before, but today she just didn't want our legs to get wet. ? haha. So that was interesting!

In school we are preparing to take our midterm exams on Friday in both of my classes. I don't think they will be too difficult but I spent most of the afternoon/evening doing some studying.

Dinner was actually mexican food! (haha) Usually our mama makes lots of Italian dishes because she grew up in Italy. But we had gorditas, which is fried dough made of corn and beans in the middle, and we also had these quesadilla-like things that I forgot the name, but it is two tortillas with cheese and ham in the middle of it. :) They were both pretty good.

I'm not sure what's in store for tomorrow, but I'm off to bed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AWESOME COUSIN LAUREN IRENE! :D

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment