Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 12, Week 2

Happy Thursday! :)

I think I was starting to get run-down today because I could hardly stay awake in class today. My head hurt and my eyes were really heavy and my teachers could tell I didn't feel good. I was supposed to start my dance class today, but I decided to go home and take a nap instead. It was definitely what I needed to get better. :)

After lunch I hung out for a while and then we went to run some errands. We went to the mall again and I tried to buy a cell phone but the lady working talked SO fast I couldn't understand her. She told us to go to a different store, so I'm going to attempt that soon.

My Mexican friend finally called today! His name is Mario and I'm meeting him tomorrow at 6 at school. Maybe he will help me find a cell phone too!

Tonight we went out to this club called the Mambo Cafe. It's a salsa club that offers lessons for an hour and a half before the club opens. There were 6 of us and the beginners were separated and then paired with the men who were beginners. It was lots of fun! We went out to a bar called Bananas after for a while. :)

It's almost Friday!
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment