Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 30, Week 5

Hello! This morning our mom told us we will being getting another roommate next week. :) I guess she is from Seattle, but I don't know much else. I had a rough time at school today..it was just so confusing for some reason! But anyway, it's ok. I had a good afternoon just hanging out and took a nice nap. I went to my kickboxing class tonight which was great and got to practice my spanish a lot with the instructor. :) I get nervous a lot when I talk to the locals, but I guess that's the only way I'll learn after all. I'm getting really excited for upcoming plans that I have. I think we're going to Tequila this weekend and then next weekend I'm going to the beach with my guy friends and some girlfriends from school. :) Time to get some rest!

P.S. Greta if you read this, I hope your eye is doing better! And Lauren, I hope you're feeling better! We can't have a sick princess! ;) Love you girlies!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment