Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 34, Week 5

Friday was my last day of course 1! I took my final exams and they didn't seem to be too difficult and then I came home early. We had a great lunch and then I took almost a 2 hour nap I think! When I woke up, I was so bored and didn't know what to do until I was going to go out with my friends at 8, so my friend Diego picked me up at my house and brought me to this mall called Andares. It was so nice and ritzy, but also pretty expensive too! We had fun just walking around and practicing my Spanish though. We came back to my house and we picked up my new roommate, Allison, and we met up at our school with about 5 more people to go out for dinner. We wanted to talk about our plans for the beach next weekend, but I don't think that really got accomplished. I think I am the only one plus Allison now that I for sure about going. The rest are still deciding. But I am very excited to go! I haven't seen a beach in a while. :) But we ate at a really nice Italian restaurant and another friend Diego came and met us there. After dinner they took us to a bar/lounge and we hung out there for a few hours. I just love hanging out with them because they're tons of fun. Diego brought us home and I crashed! :)

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment