Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 16, Week 3

Good Morning!

I forgot to write my blog last night, so I will this morning before school. Yesterday was a pretty good day. Even though it was a Monday, my classes seemed to go by pretty fast. After school I came home and took a nap and then met up with my friend Lindsay to go downtown to fix my phone and she needed internet. That was pretty interesting to be in a big phone store with tons of people just staring at you. But...not my phone works! :) If you want to use it, I think it will be +52 (33) 3198-7643. I'm not sure how much everything costs, so use it at your own risk. :P

After downtown, I was so tired and my hip was really bothering me so I wanted to just relax. I was finally able to talk to Brian since Friday, so that was definitely a good thing. :) We were both busy this weekend (he went to visit at River Falls to see his buddies) and I was in Mazamitla, and I really had missed him over the weekend. But now I'm back and ready to go!

We had a really good dinner and I just did homework after. We have our first midterm tests this Friday, so I probably should be looking over my stuff too. :P I got to talk to my mom on skype for about a half hour, which was very nice! I was texting MJ and she was telling me how the girls had the 1st day of school jitters, oh cute! I hope my little chicas Lauren, Katy, and Greta have a great first day of school today! :) aand it's almost Lauren's birthday!

Well I better get going. Hopefully a busy day today if all goes as planned!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment