Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 23, Week 4

Today was a little boring, but overall good. I think I had a case of the Monday's in school today because I could hardly make it through my second class. It's difficult sitting in class for 1 hour and 40 minutes when I'm used to only 50 minute classes. :/ But I got my tests back today...87 and 95 percent. :) Not bad! I was pretty impressed actually. Now I just have to take my final exams for this session in 2 more weeks.

After school I came home and had a good lunch and took a nice nap! I did my homework and then went to the gym and had a nice workout. I hadn't been there in a while, so it was nice to get back into it.

Tonight I've just hung out and talked with Brian and my mexican friends about this week's plans.

Today's weather was wonderful! Bright and Sunny! :)

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment