Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 15, Week 3






Today I woke up at 9:30 and got ready to start an adventurous day!

There were 9 of us students from CEPE (my school) that went so we all walked to a little store right next to our cabana to get some food. There were guys already selling tacos at 11 a.m.! It's pretty serious business around here-haha. There are tons of little stores everywhere that sell pretty much the same types of convenient store things. After our little breakfast, we got ready to go to the waterfall. :) We all took a 45 minute trip on horseback to the top of this waterfall and hung out for a while. Of course, being the clumsy girl I am, I slipped on the rocks trying to walk closer and got my tennis shoes soaked! (Already asked mama if she could wash them for me) ;) It was so beautiful and reminded me almost exactly of the waterfall in Costa Rica that we visited. We rode another 30-45 minutes back to the top where we started. Our horses were trotting a little more which made it really funny to watch my friend Tara who had never rode before. :P My horse decided to get into some water on the way and was kicking at it, so my shoes got even more wet!

After the waterfall, we went back to our cabana and then to the center again to have some pizza before heading back to Guadalajara. I bought a really cute replica Coach bag in the center that I really had to have. ;) It's big enough to fit my books in so I think I'm going to use it like a book bag.

We just had a little dinner and now I'm going to hang out for the rest of the night!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment