Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 13, Week 2

I had a great day today. :)

School was decent and we got to vote on an extra day off for the celebration of the bi-centennial of independence. The holiday is on the 16th of September, but there are celebrations throughout this whole month apparently. We are getting the 17th off too so we'll have a 4 day weekend. :)

I bought my tickets for CancĂșn today! I am going to visit Abraham on my birthday, October 22 and come back to Guadalajara the afternoon of that Sunday the 24th. I'm pretty excited and know it will be a blast!

I didn't do a whole lot today, but tonight I met my new friend Mario and his friend RubĂ­. I don't know if it's his girlfriend or not but they were awesome. They were both so nice and funny and I already learned a lot from them. We went to the mall to get my cell phone all ready to go, so now I have to just register it and I will be set! After the mall we went to a restaurant to have a drink and we talked about everything and anything for a couple hours and I walked back home. We are going to meet again next Tuesday to practice more Spanish/English.

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for a little town called Mazamitla with 10 other friends from school. We are camping out there and staying over and coming back Sunday night. I'm pretty excited for that too.

All finished with Week #2~
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment