Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 35, Week 5






What a fun day! My new roommate Allison moved in today and I already know we're gonna get along GREAT! :) I'm really excited for the next 10 weeks with her. I brought her to the mall today so she could buy her concert ticket for Aventura and we sat and talked at Starbucks about our boyfriends-hehe. We met up with some friends at Los Arcos (The Arcs) which I am showing you in the picture, to go the this huge outdoor FREE music festival at the fountain (La Minerva). There were SO many people and I didn't really know who the artists were, so after we stayed for about 2 hours we left. I thought I was going to see a big fight with the police, but it wasn't anything too big. They were trying to kick this guy and some ladies out for not listening to them from what I could interpret, but it got a little wild! We left and Allison and I went out for dinner and got to have some great conversation about our families and stuff. We are somewhat alike in several ways so it's really neat to me! We came home after dinner and attempted to walk in the sprinkling rain but then in an instant it started to DOWNPOUR and we had to get a taxi. :) I'm pretty tired now so I'm just gonna hang out at home for the rest of the night. Not sure what I'm gonna do tomorrow, but I can't believe its the start of week #6!

Buenas noches
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment