Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 6, Week 1

Hello from Guadalajara! TGIF! I woke up and had breakfast and went to school for the first Friday in Mexico. :) School was interesting like always. We learned two songs and talked a lot about the differences between all of our countries and Mexico. That was really interesting. They teach us a lot about safety precautions and stuff too, so that's kinda nice.

After school, my roommate and I had lunch and then I laid out in the sun for a little while. We made our way to the gym for the first time today! I was really pumped to be able to get back to the gym. It isn't the prettiest of places, but hey it's somewhere to workout. All the mexicans just seemed to look at us funny. My legs are definitely gonna hurt tomorrow though-haha.

We made a plan with some of our friends from school to go out tonight for dinner and drinks tonight, so after the gym we got ready to go out. We went to this restaurant that is close to the gym and the mall and then we walked for ever to try to find this hoppin' bar that our friends knew about, but we didn't find it. So, we stopped at this billiards place for older people and it kinda killed the night-haha. We took a taxi home with 7 people in the car and made our way back! Tomorrow I think we're gonna go to the Center (of the town) to hang out for the day.

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment