Monday, December 6, 2010

Last Blog!





I wanted to write one last blog to tell about my trip home. :)

Saturday morning I woke up really early and got ready to leave and finished all my packing. Allison and Eugenia, my host mom waited downstairs for me while I waited for the taxi. My friend Michelle and I shared a taxi so it was a lot cheaper for me. We got there around 6 and as I was wheeling my luggage into the airport, I got attacked from behind from David! Him, Jordi, Mi Die, Jenny and Tara all came to the airport to surprise me and send me off! It was an amazing surprise and I couldn't believe they were there. I got my boarding passes and then we hung out for a little bit until I had to go through security. We took one last picture and I gave them all one last hug for now. :)

My flight was great and I got to Houston on time. I had to go through Customs there and wait just a short time until my plane to MN took off. I was getting so excited to get back and have Brian pick me up! I got to MN at about 2:15 and was so amazed at how much snow there was and how cold it was. Brian came and got me a couple hours later because of some minor problems along the way and then we were off to Wabasha! It was wonderful seeing him and being able to give him a hug and a kiss again. It was such a great feeling.

When we got home, I brought everything in the house and said hi to Mark and mom and started to unwind a little. The Bussian's stopped over for a little while so I could see them and give the girls their gifts. They LOVED that! :) Brian stayed with me all weekend and we had a great time telling stories about the things we missed while we were away.

What a wonderful experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment