Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 103, Week 15







Yesterday was a fun but very sad day. I went to school and had my exam in my cinema class, but it was pretty easy and ended up getting an 85 on it. :) Then I just didn't feel like going to my second class because they were going to an expo about books or something and I wanted to get some other things done before our goodbye party, so I decided to walk home with Allison after our first class. I packed some more things up and got the gifts ready that we gave to the guys from all the girls. Allison and I got ready and we took a bus to David's restaurant for our last empanadas. Mmmm they are so good I will miss them! David was just finishing his shift there so we went with him from there to his school because he needed to get his final grade. We hung out there for an hour or so with some of the friends that we all know before going to the party. We got to Diego's house kind of early and before anyone else so we sat around and talked for a while. When the other guys started showing up, it got crazy for Allison and I to understand anything they were talking about so we were really excited when the English reenforcement showed up. :) There were a lot of people that our good friends that came. Even the Korean girls from my school that travel in a pack but are so hilarious came with Jenny and Tara and then we also invited another lady from school that just came 5 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun with everyone, but when it was time for us to start saying goodbyes I broke down crying really badly like everyone else. I bought a little notebook for my friends to write me a note in so they were all busy writing in that too. I think I'm going to wait until I'm on the plane to read any of them though, because I know they will make me sad! David brought Jenny, Allison, and I home and we decided that we are going to do something Friday night too because it was too hard to say goodbye Thursday night! Oh boy, I hope it's not as bad the second time around.

-Whitney
*2*

No comments:

Post a Comment